Just in caseDetails
Dear guests & families!
Longing for games, fun, action and relaxation? All around the wonderful Tyrolean mountains, sporting activities, alpine discovery tours, high-altitude flights of all kinds - holidays like in a fairy tale that can soon come true again with us.
The Hopfgarten Familotel Tirol is there for you with full vigour as well as with an extensive hygiene and safety concept. The reservation team is happy to answer your questions and is looking forward to receiving your bookings daily via e-mail email@example.com or by phone +43 5335 3920.
So that you can enjoy a relaxed and restful vacation with us, our hotel is a certified testing station by the province of Tyrol. Take advantage of our official, uncomplicated, free antigen testing option with a validity of 24 hours.
Please refer to your booking confirmation for the current cancellation policy.
Furthermore, a free cancellation and a Covid 19 money back guarantee are valid at any time if the following options occur:
- You or one of your fellow travelers have / is Covid-19 tested positive (presentation of a positive test)
- You or one of your fellow travelers is / is a K1 or K2 person (submission of an official notification)
- Travel warning for the state of Tyrol or Austria
- State quarantine obligation for return travelers from the federal state of Tyrol or the state of Austria
We are here for you and look forward to your call or message!
Stay healthy and see you soon
Das Hopfgarten Familotel Tirol with Pletzi und Happy
With momentum into the winter: The anticipation of a dreamy, snow-white time-out is rising, because your winter holiday is assured. Romping and playing in the snow, ice skating, skiing in one of the largest and most extensive skiing areas, winter hiking as well as snowshoeing in quiet natural areas, tobogganing on adventurous trails, cross-country skiing on countless kilometres or ski touring in the snowy Tyrolean mountains - with us there is something for everyone.
The following awaits us in winter:
- Up the mountain: take the cable cars to the fantastic powder landscapes and go skiing, winter hiking, snowshoeing or tobogganing, all possible with the 3-G rule (October) and the FFP2 mask.
- Christmas spirit is guaranteed: with the 3-G Rule you can also visit Advent markets and enjoy delicious mulled wine, hot chestnuts, Tyrolean delicacies and much more.
- You should celebrate festivals as they fall: Enjoy a glass after skiing in the huts - it's different and quieter, but fun is guaranteed = après-ski equates to night-time gastronomy and is therefore possible.
- Everything is becoming more relaxed: reduced general closing hours, capacity restrictions or distance regulations are to be a thing of the past
We will keep you informed and our reservations team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
The aim of the federal government's 3-step plan is to prevent hospitalisation capacities from being overstretched and to avoid Austria being classified as a risk area.
The guiding principle is that there will be hardly any restrictions for vaccinated and recovered persons.
The existing 3-stage plan already partly provides the legal framework:
Stage 1: currently valid
Stage 2: From 7 days after intensive care bed occupancy exceeds 15% (300 beds)
Stage 3: From 7 days after occupancy of 20% has been exceeded (400 beds)
Feelings of happiness arise! We are very happy to welcome you again and offer you enough space to feel comfortable for your time out. We have used this long time to refine our already detailed and existing hygiene and safety concept, in coordination with our company doctor and Covid representative - we guarantee you a vacation to feel good.
In addition to distance, you can expect an enormous amount of space, wonderful nature, beautiful places and unique experiences. You do not have to worry about anything, because your safety and well-being is well taken care of.
- For your arrival you need a negative test (antigen or PCR test), a vaccination certificate or a convalescence certificate (from 12 years)
- We welcome you and are glad that you are here - with a lot of distance and without shaking hands
- We register you automatically and without complications at check-in
- For the protection of you and our staff Plexiglas screens at the reception and at the bar
- Upon arrival you will find your room sealed: Your room is freshly cleaned and disinfected for you
- Information on travel regulations can be found here: for Austria and Germany
- Flexible cancellation conditions for your vacation planning
- Disinfect and wash your hands several times a day - disinfection dispensers are available throughout the hotel
- Pay contactless whenever possible
- The whole Move & Relax area is open for you
- Spacious fitness and wellness area with outdoor lounging possibilities - enough space for everyone
- Experience a relaxing massage offer and soothing cosmetic treatments in compliance with the valid safety and hygiene standards
- Participation in the varied group training plan - registration directly at the Move & Relax reception desk
- Guided outdoor activities
- Cleanliness concept was once again adapted to a higher level
- Safety and hygiene concept refined again with our company physician and Covid representative
- Increase in cleaning and disinfection intervals with Diversey products
- Numerous disinfection dispensers installed throughout the building
- Certified testing station of the province of Tyrol in the hotel: official, uncomplicated, free antigen testing possibility directly in the hotel - validity 24 hours
- Test yourself conveniently in your room - without waiting times: PCR gargle test possibility from SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS Diagnostiklabor GmbH for € 35.00 possible at our hotel. The result will be sent directly to your cell phone.
- Regular testing of employees
- Ongoing staff training regarding safety and hygiene concept
- Rooms are continuously ventilated
- Distances are marked by floor markings
- If you do not feel well or suffer from symptoms of illness, please stay at home
- We ask you to comply with the Covid 19 measures on your own responsibility
- Masks and disinfectants are available at the reception desk
- The green passport is valid with us