Welcome to the fun and relaxation paradise! Out your room and into the mountain…Details
Between the deep green of the alpine meadows and the deep blue of the Tyrolean summer sky, there are 1001 possibilities for an action-packed holiday that will delight the entire family: Young and old, small and big, sports fans and epicures!
It's not without reason that the Kitzbühel Alps belong to the most beautiful and popular regions in Austria - right in the middle is The Hopfgarten Familotel Tirol, near to the famous “Gamsstadt” Kitzbühel.
You should bring time, sturdy shoes and the desire to discover something new with you. The dreamlike mountain landscape invites you to enjoy all activities in the open air: Hiking, cycling, golfing or swimming - fantastic view are always with you.
If you're into sporting excitement, top events like the ATP tennis tournament in Kitzbühel or the ITU World Triathlon Series are just the thing. Epicureans will flock to highlights such as the Kitz Culinary Festival or the David versus Goliath wine tasting. And the kids can let off steam in the adventure worlds on the mountain.
You can look forward to:
- Over 2500 km hiking trails in the Kitzbühel Alps
- Themed trails, multi-day hikes and family hikes
- Over 1,000km of cycling routes and 800km mountain bike routes
- 9 top golf courses within a radius of 50 km
- Pools and lakes for cooling off on hot summer days
- Other activities with outdoor, climbing, aerial sports, tennis and much more.